Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 1st

When I realized that I would lose my baby on May 1st, I was upset.  This was a day I would remember forever and it was a May Day?  A teeny tiny holiday that is unimportant, but still a holiday.  I wasn't going to forget this day no matter what.

I thought about it for a while and I was sad for a while.  Finally, I decided that May 1st would forever become a celebration for me.  I would make huge May day baskets with my son and my husband and we would celebrate our baby.  I would remember the life that I had inside of me that God blessed me with and I would remember my baby that left way too early.  I won't try to forget what happened or focus on what was lost.  I'm choosing to celebrate the miracle that grew inside of me and the daughter or son that I will meet one day in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment